How to Sell Runescape Accounts instantly? – Buyrunescapeaccount.com

Lots of people want to sell runescape accounts instantly, but there is no site buy runescape account instantly, now we provide this service, you can sell runescape account instantly on our site, we will offer best quote for your runescape accounts, and you can have free price check for all your runescape accounts!

How to sell runescape account?
You may contact us through 24/7 live chat service to get quote of your Runescape account, we will take price check for your accont value according to your account stats, equipments, items, gold, and bank staff. Also you can contact us through Msn, our msn representative will assist you anytime for buying runescape Accounts.

How do we pay for buying Runescape accounts?
We pay USD $ through paypal to buy runescape accounts, so if you want to sell rs account, please be sure you have paypal account to receive the money, otherwise we can’t make the trade with you, at the moment, we only take paypal way.

- The BuyRunescapeAccount Team -

This entry was posted in Runescape Accounts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to How to Sell Runescape Accounts instantly? – Buyrunescapeaccount.com

1. Michael says:

I want to sell my runescape Berserker pker account.

• admin says:

you can sell runescape accounts to best runescape accounts site “http://www.buyRunescapeAccount.com”, they would give you best quote then all other sites. goodluck :)

2. Samantha M9 says:

I’m selling a level 75 runescape account. My best skills are:
    Attck: 64
    Str: 60
    Def: 60
    Hitpnts: 610
    Fishing: 54
    & Woodcutting: 79
    This account is probably best for Woodcutting, hense the high woodcutting level.
    I got rid of almost all my valuable stuff,
    But not everything is gone.
    It has a membership history, so therefore p2p levels will be up. So if you plan on putting a membership on this account, it’s a plus.
    If you are interested, email me at sammi.anne@yahoo.com or add me on facebook. http://facebook.com/​SammiSuffocate
    Send me your offer in a message on Facebook, or email me it, and we’ll make a deal.
    PLEASE: good offers only! I’ve had this account for quite some time, and i’m getting no where with it. This account comes in handy if your bored with your high level account.
    RUNESCAPE CASH ONLY! I do not know how to work all that paypal crap and i don’t have a bank account or a credit card, so i’ll give you further instructions on how to get your money to me via messaging/emailing.
    Thankyou.

• admin says:

lvl 75 is kinda low, unless your account is pure, other wise you won’t get good quote, but i think you still can sell runescape accounts to best runescape accounts site “http://www.buyRunescapeAccount.com”, they would give you best quote then all other sites.

3. Dalton says:

Need to sell my account

• admin says:

4. Devin says:

i am selling a level 80 male account total level 1118 with 11mil gold.

Main Stats

995 total lvl

lvl 70 wc

6. Rob says:

Want to sell my account
    Level 104
    Attack – 72
    Strength – 98
    Defence – 71
    Magic – 62

7. kyle says:

how do i get live chat?

8. Aaron says:

cb -138
    103 dung
    3 chaotics
    and about 15m in items in the bank
    95 herblore and 100+ overloads in bank

9. moroloko says:

sellin acc for pking lvl 62 finished monkeymadnes having addy gloves crystal bow finished dt…
    73 str

Mining – 49
    Smithing36
    Fishing – 57
    Cooking – 57
    Firemaking – 43
    WC – 64

Just give me an email for those interested ones. Thank You!

11. Chang says:

Mining – 49
    Smithing36
    Fishing – 57
    Cooking – 57
    Firemaking – 43
    WC – 64

Just give me an email for those interested ones. Thank You!
    tubigdabaw00@yahoo.com

12. Thane says:

Hi, I’ve got a lvl 114 Runescape account, with around 35m total wealth. (Estimate)
    229 Quest Points, Fire Cape, Soul Wars Cape, some of the best stats are as follows;
    83 Attack
    82 Strength
    85 Defence
    87 Hit Points
    72 Slayer
    70 Summoning
    85 Magic
    78 Range
    70 Woodcutting
    70 Cooking
    72 Firemaking
    70 Construction
    66 Farming
    70 Prayer
    1727 Total, and all skills above 50.
    May I please have a quote on how much I may get for this account? Thanks.

13. josh coffman says:

selling lvl 78 account. total level 998. I have dragon plate,legs and peter pan hat, worth
    10million give me a quote of how much

14. Chris Wade says:

Want to sell my RS account.
    CB lvl- 94
    Strength- 74
    Attack- 75
    Defense- 75
    Magic- 71

Total level 1285
    Has membership until June 22nd, 2012.